|作者：佚名 来源：不详 发布时间：2006-6-9 2:41:57 发布人：chjchjchj
60. [RINx] What condition does Serial 0 down & protocol up represent?
a) The interface is disconnected but keep alives are being received
b) The interface is working properly but keep alives are not being received
c) The interface is bad and should be replaced
d) The interface is working correctly.
e) Condition not possible
61.[CxNx] What command correctly displays the running configuration file?
a) show configuration
b) show running-configuration
c) show active-configuration file
d) write terminal
e) all of the above
62. [RINx] What is the purpose of TTL?
a) Prevent routing loops
b) Prevents Timely Telnet Losses
c) Remind engineers that life is short
d) To prevent IP datagrams from living long and fruitful lives
e) To prevent IP datagrams that are caught in a routing loop from traversing the network forever.
63. [RINx] Which should be the subnet mask for a class C address if 62 hosts are required?
a) 255.255.255. 192
e) none of the above
64. [CxNx] After the configuration command is used, when does it become effective?
b) after the router is rebooted
c) after you exit the configuration mode
d) depends on the change that is made
e) All of the above
65. [RxNx] Which one of the following is true concerning IPX load balancing?
a) Activated by default
b) Must be configured
c) IPX does not load balance
d) Requires a Novell File Server
e) None of the above
66. [BxNx] What is the purpose of spanning tree?
a) Prevents bridging loops
b) Prevents routing loops
c) Cisco supported feature that can be used per VLAN
d) Can be initiated on any routed interface
e) All of the above
Questions 67 - 71 refer to the following diagram and information.
The above figure represents a frame-relay network with PVC’s configured for a hub and spoke design with corresponding DLCI numbers. Assume all connections are with the serial 0 interface. Please refer to the above figure for questions 67-71.
67. [FINx] Given the following configuration for Router A:
|∷相关考试评论∷ （评论内容只代表网友观点，与本站立场无关！） [更多评论...]