1. What does the man probably come back ?
A. Thursday . B. Friday . C. Sunday .
2. What colour is the shirt ?
A. Blue . B. Green . C. Yellow .
3.How much is a hamburger and Coke now ?
A. $ 2 . B. $ 2.5 . C. $ 4 .
4. What is the woman doing ?
A. Complaining . B. Apologizing . C. Explaining .
5. What’s the speaker going to do?
A. Go on a trip . B. Buy some food . C. Wait for a taxi .
6. Where does the conversation take place ?
A. In the shop . B. At home . C. At the clinic .
7. What caused the woman’s headache ?
A. Noisy children . B. Crowded stores . C. Loud music .
8. What’s the man busy doing ?
A. Making a travel plan .
B. Visiting his pen friends .
C. Preparing for his final exams .
9. Why does the woman suggest going camping ?
A. It’s cheaper than travelling .
B. The man has never camped before .
C. They can camp wherever they like .
10. What’s the relationship between the two speakers?
A. Friends . B. Neighbours . C. Boss and secretary .
11. What can we learn from the dialogue ?
A. The woman takes the bus to work .
B. The man lives close to his work places .
C. The woman often makes cakes at the weekend .
12. What is the boy’s problem ?
A. He doesn’t have enough time for studying .
B. He doesn’t work hard at his lessons .
C. He finds studying difficult .
13. What does he do his homework ?
A. After school . B. After supper . C. After watching TV.
14. What will he probably do ?
A. Stop playing on the soccer team .
B. Give up working at the supermarket .
C. Spend less time at the Students Center .
15. What is the talk about ?
A. The hotel services . B. The sports center . C. Holiday activities .
16. What time is breakfast ?
A. 7:00---9:30 . B. 7:30---9:00 . C. 7:30---9:30
17. If you want to play tennis , where should you go ?
A. The seventh floor . B. Behind the hotel . C. The second floor .
18. Why was the boy excited ?
A. He was good at cutting grass .
B. He was thought to be responsible .
C. He could earn money to support the family .
19. How did the speaker feel about the first day’s work ?
A. He was tired but happy .
B. He was glad not to have to work the next day .
C. He felt ashamed that he had missed cutting some grass .
20. What does the speaker want to tell us from his work experience ?
A. Never too old to learn .
B. Teenagers tend to be careless .
C. One can learn a lot from working .
第一节 单项填空 (共15题, 每小题1分, 满分15分)
21.---Shall I take a message for you ?
A. Thanks a lot B. With pleasure
C. Thanks for your message D. It’s nice of you
22. As is known to us all, it takes years of _____ practice to gain _____ skills of _____ expert in this field .
A. ; the ; an B. ; the ; the C. the ; the ; an D. a ; ; the
23. As a result , at the point in our game ____ I’d have predicted the score to be about 9 to 1 in my favor , it was instead 7 to 9 .
A. where B. when C. that D. which
24. They believed, and _____ did we, that these modern paintings collected in the Shanghai Art Gallery were as valuable as those in the Museum .
A. that B. which C. neither D. so
25. _____ the child to bed , she began to correct the pupils’ exercises .
A. Sending B. Being sent C. Sent D. Having sent
26. --- How do you find our company ?
--- A little worried . We ____ ground as a leader in the field of IT with the others speeding up development .
A. have lost B. are losing C. lost D. were losing
27. The project is designed in this way and once _____ , nothing can be done to change it .
A. starts B. starting C. started D. having started
28. Why don’t you bring _____ to his attention that you are busy to do it .
A. this B. that C. one D. it
29. ---Why haven’t you asked her to come here ?
---She _____ an important experiment when I found her and she _____ it .
A. had done ; didn’t finish B. was doing ; hasn’t finished